This position has four major areas of responsibility:
Executive Assistant to the President
- Manage the President’s calendar, working with internal and external contacts to prioritize and schedule meetings.
- Manage the President’s correspondence and ensure the flow of information and documents.
- Plan and coordinate the President’s travel.
- Support the President in planning and executing staff meetings, conference calls and staff events.
- Support the President in managing and fulfilling his role as Third Way’s primary fundraiser, including scheduling meetings, developing prospecting material, and maintain a prospecting database.
- Create and maintain appropriate filing systems
- Complete administrative forms, assist and prepare the tracking and monitoring of expenses for the President.
- Reconcile credit card receipts.
Liaison to the Board of Trustees
- Act as liaison to the Board of Trustees and Board Committees.
- Prepare, distribute and track Board of Trustee invoices and contributions.
- Prepare and distribute materials for the Board of Trustees’ meetings.
- Draft and distribute email updates to the Trustees.
Executive Assistant to the Founders/Vice Presidents
- Plan and coordinate the Founders/Vice President’s travel.
- Complete administrative forms, assist and prepare the tracking and monitoring of expenses for the Founders.
- Draft, proofread, and edit a wide range of internal communications; draft correspondence; prepare and review reports, talking points, and presentations.
- Provide research support for the Vice President for Strategy and Leadership Development as needed.
- Research background information for meetings, reports, speeches, and executive correspondence.
- Work with President/Founders to coordinate the planning and execution of employee retreats, External Retreats/Trainings, and Board of Trustee events.
- Schedule meetings for Management Committee.
- Work with other administrative staff as needed.
- Minimum of five years experience at an executive support level in a professional environment.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Diplomatic at communicating with staff and external contacts.
- Able to work independently, problem solve, and multitask.
- Handle confidential documents and information.
Flexibility: Results-oriented and flexible culture
Compensation: Competitive compensation and benefits
Please e-mail cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in Subject Line: Executive Assistant. Incomplete applications will not be considered. EOE.